Please read job before you apply as we will be calling all candidates who will be applying for this specific job. This Job is for a Creative/Technical Content Writer who has good Knowledge in field of IT Web Programming, Websites, and Software industry & can write down content & bid proposals for specific Websites & Software’s.
- · Write down Bid Proposal & give them nice & beautiful touches with your creative selling & technical words.
- · Maintain web pages content on regular bases.
- · Proofread all web and Software content.
- · Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web.
- · Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, etc as needed.
- · Copy edit and proofread all web content.
- · Adhere to brand standards and project objectives.
- · Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Area of Expertise / Experience:
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- · Understanding of principles of SEO
- · Need to show portfolio of prior projects.
- · Developing original content for websites.
- · Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and good practice for web content development to create interest and customer opportunities.
- · Understanding of online user behavior and customer experience and Insights etc. Knowledge about key word density.
- · Have experience with plagiarism checking tools, such as Copy Scape, etc.