Harris is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation and is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time.
The candidate must be resourceful, inquisitive, self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills and be capable of handling high work volumes with accuracy during peak periods.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting customers for status on payments of invoices
- Responding to customer invoice inquiries
- Contacting customers to ensure receipt of significant invoices
- Updating collection notes and customer contact information in Great Plains
- Post secondary education with a focus on business /accounting or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Great Plains an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
A. Reports to:Controller
B. Interrelationships:Work with the Finance and Administration team to develop relationships with customers.