BuildSoft is an award-winning leader in residential construction software for small to medium-sized home builders and remodelers, designed to help manage and streamline their construction processes. Trusted by over 2000 users, BuildSoft complements the product suite of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, the largest provider of homebuilder software.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing (Analysis, Design and Development) and maintaining a full-featured back-office ERP currently in use by hundreds of small businesses. The Developer will need to be hands on in coding, building and supporting ERP applications, eventually becoming completely responsible for all R&D for the system. If you are dependable, quick learner and a critical thinker and enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and possess the ability to fulfill the specified requirements, this role is a great fit for you!
- Take technical ownership of the specific application and functionality, providing continuous oversight and optimization.
- Develop code in a clean and consistent manner with proper supporting documentation and best practices.
- Work directly with the development team to ensure excellent code, standards and design.
- Able to meet deadlines while working under pressure situations.
4-15 years of C/C++ programming experience with senior level knowledge of one of the following:
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 - VC++
- Borland C++
- Windows OS (all range up to Windows 7 and 2008 Server)
- C#, Borland Delphi 5
- Relational Databases
- Past Exposure to Accounting/Back-Office ERP functionality
- ODBC driver level programming
- Communication(http, ftp)
- Web services(ASP.NET, PHP)
- Crystal Reports
- GUI Development