Our FAST ERP division requires two software developers to join the FAST Sales CRM (a web-based CRM for production home builders) development team.
The team will have 3 main tasks:
1. Maintain and support the existing application, until the next-generation version is ready.
2. Work on converting the application to current ASP.NET.
3. Work on a custom integration with SalesForce, for a major client.
The migration will be performed from VB 6 with ActiveX to current ASP.NET technology with AJAX components. Other projects for this developer will include FASTSales bug fixes and enhancements, as well as a custom integration with Salesforce CRM.
- VB 6 development experience
- Extensive experience developing web applications with C# and ASP.NET 2.0 or later
- Experience using COM (Component Object Model) with DHTML
- Strong Transact-SQL experience stored procedures, queries, inserts, updates, etc
Nice to have:
- Salesforce CRM development/integration/implementation experience
- VB 6 DHTML Application experience
- Crystal Reports integration experience
- Crystal Reports development experience
- Word automation experience
- SQL Server database design experience
- Experience migrating VB6 applications to .NET
- jQuery experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, focused, and methodical. Preserving the quality of the user experience while migrating an entire CRM to new technology is the ultimate goal.