Purpose of Job: - The post holder would be required to support the Heads of Department for Business Development as well as Investigations. This would require leadership skills for providing operational support across Karachi to drive the business strategy. The Heads of Business Development and Investigations will be responsible for the design, implementation, and transition and championing of business systems across the organization in Karachi and towards the automation of various processes. The Organization: CRI Group is a multinational corporation and global provider of investigative services including, Background Investigations, Employee Integrity Due Diligence and Pre-Employment Screening, Compliance Solutions, Anti-Money Laundering, Integrity Due Diligence, Corporate Security & Resilience, 3rd Party Risk Management, Investigative Due Diligence and “Know-your-Client” Inquiries, Business Intelligence, Market Research and Analysis, Commercial Investigations, Investigative Research, Anti-Corruption Regulatory Investigations and Forensic Accounting. Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties: 1. Proposal writing, drafting, documentation – hence must have proven track record of academic and non-academic writing skills.
2. Collaborating with electronic and print media regarding our recent activities and projects.
3. Liaise with the sponsorship partners on the behalf of BD CRI namely NAPBS, CCME or ACFE.
4. Providing support in our operations as office management, hotel bookings, travel arrangements and other tasks assigned by Operations or Administration.
5. Work on Due Diligence software and conducting Due Diligence research on individuals and cooperation’s worldwide, vetting of potential suppliers, vendors in compliance with UK bribery act and FCPA due diligence requirements.
6. Undertaking research to highlight any instances of controversy or notable publicly aired criticism on the subject in question.
7. To liaise with our clients and potential clients in the respective jurisdiction for potential queries or as a support in collection of documents or service provision in an efficient and professional manner.
8. Working on Global Info Bank (software) and also responsible to conduct Due Diligence research on individuals and cooperation’s worldwide, vetting of potential suppliers, vendors in compliance with UK bribery act and FCPA due diligence requirements.
9. Coordinating with other Team members.
10. Providing operational support to the Investigations team by building a strong network in educational institutions across South Region for quick delivery of our education checks.
11. Responsibilities and duties of the position holder can be modified according to the needs and requirements of the Company and work.
12. Following current and prospective ISO Standards, policies and procedures.
13. Carrying out any other task and assignment given by the management. Behaviors: - Working Together (Most Demanding) - Connecting with Others (More Demanding) - Shaping the Future (More Demanding)
CRI Group is a global supplier of investigative, forensic accounting, business due diligence and employee background screening services for some of the world's leading business organizations. A member of the DIFC, CRI Group safeguards businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial vi ...Read More