We are looking for talented Senior ColdFusion Developers with a strong work ethic to join our energetic team.
Major responsibilities include ColdFusion and SQL background with the following application characteristics:
- Customer Facing
- High Transaction Volume
- Mission Critical
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Overall 1+ years of Software and/or Application Development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience withColdFusion, Exposure to CFC’s, Custom tags, and Frameworks (ColdBox, FuseBox,Mach II, etc.)
- Strong MS SQL experience and database development using T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, and N-Tier Architecture
- Familiarity with commondeveloper tools – Eclipse, SubVersion, Perforce, or the like; Experience withwriting & consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in English
- Experience working in a multi-team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher
Additional Expertise Desired
- Knowledge of enterprise system
- s, E-recruiting, Performance Evaluations, On-boarding, Human Resources, CRM, SFA, and ERP are a plus.
- Experience with Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools are a plus.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard processes.
- Work experience with a product-oriented software development organization a plus.