The Java EE Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a variety of software solutions in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management.
- Strong proficiency in the Java platform, hands on with the Java EE bundle or similar alternatives provided by industry standard frameworks.
- Familiarity with web concepts, concurrent web/desktop/mobile applications with expertise in at least anyone of these.
- The Software Engineer is also responsible for writing comments in his/her source files.
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.