Provide support for on-going Business Modeling Language (BML) methodology projects.
The Business Genetics Base Camp team provides back-office support for BG Consultants working on client projects. Base Camp resources perform basic Business Modeling Language (BML) tasks at the direction of the Consultants and prepare documents for the consultants to deliver to the client.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Correctly and efficiently execute BML modeling tasks according to the approach specified in the Base Camp Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ensure that the client-facing Consultants have everything they need on a day-to-day basis to deliver exceptional service to the client.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and precise execution of defined operating procedures.
- Excellent skill using Microsoft Windows, MS-Excel and MS-Word with the ability to create a coordinated set of cross-linked documents and maintain version control of same.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and with excellent quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a tightly integrated team.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Above-average ability to follow and comprehend the discussion of operational business practices across any industries and any business functions.
- Broad knowledge and experience in performing or supporting business operations across multiple functional areas and/or industries.
- Specialized training or experience in Business Analysis, Business process Improvement and/or Quality Assurance is preferred.
- While not required a talent for mathematics or other hard science has been shown to have a strong correlation with success in this position.