Department: Social Media
Reports to: Senior Management
Employment: Full Time
To coordinate, execute and manage online and digital promotion programs for specific client(s) across our online network of affiliate brands on board, for the purposes of educating and engaging customers with clients’ products and services with the intent to convert those customers into purchasers; and to keep brand guidelines, image and perception in mind while interacting on behalf of the brand on the online medium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Candidate should ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
· Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
· Has the drive to " GO TO THE EXTRA MILE" to increase sales
· Actively seek out customer online
· Remains knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
· Build productive trust relationships with customers
· Writes, edits, proofs and loads promotional content including product descriptions, landing page content, and email content and other copy of all types
· Works with Operations/Sales team members to prepare promotion messages that meet customers’ requirements
· Works with other team members to assure that required content, coding, loading and reporting tasks are completed on a timely basis according to the defined production and reporting schedule.
Account and Project Management
· Types of projects include website design, collateral, traditional ·Support Brand Managers with project management: advertising campaigns, email marketing, content development, etc.
· Have a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
· Ensure that all creative materials have been copy edited and are client Marketing and Website
· Make front-end website updates such as moving content from old to new sites, changing pictures, etc.
· Email Marketing: Uses existing templates to update copy and images on a monthly basis to deploy emails
· Video Production: Support video team in coordinating details around shoots i.e. finding talent, coordinating shoot times at locations, on-site support day-of, etc.
· Must be familiar with web based content applications, all Microsoft Office applications, and comfortable with technical collaboration and communication
· Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
· Customer service focus
· Excellent promotional, editorial and business writing skills
· Copywriting experience in advertising, print or online media very important
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in fashion related and/or sales industries a plus
· Knowledge of SEO, Affiliate, and Social Media a plus
· Must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to work in a team environment
· Proactive and responsible, can work with minimal supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College education or atleast 1 year comparable work experience required, preferably in public relations, marketing communications, internet marketing or similar media and marketing degrees or positions
For over last fifteen (15) years, Cresset Technologies has been specializing in Strategic Marketing services, focusing on Digital and Social Media. With presence in 3 continents and eight (8) core departments, our goal through digital marketing has always been the same: focus on ROI driven strategie ...Read More