To coordinate, execute and manage online and digital promotion programs for specific client(s) across our online network of affiliate brands on board, for the purposes of educating and engaging customers with clients’ products and services with the intent to convert those customers into purchasers; and to keep brand guidelines, image and perception in mind while interacting on behalf of the brand on the online medium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Translates ideas into effective design – including print, digital, (some) web, identity, and more.
· Comfortable taking a design from brief to concept to polished deliverable
· Manage workflow (which includes multiple projects at one time) and productivity in accordance with product schedules, budgets, and creative goals.
· Stay up-to-date on cutting edge design throughout the industry.
· Develop 30 second to 2 minute customer videos to be used on social media sites, blogs, etc.
· Continuously find solutions and provide ideas about how we can help our customers generate more leads around design.
· Ensure overall creativity and quality of our products.
· Project management and fulfillment, which includes: designing; coding and distributing emails; working with in-house team to ensure all material is designed properly for printing and printed on time
· Technical mastery – Solid design skills with 2-5 years experience (and a portfolio that reflects it). Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, interaction design, or related discipline. Experience designing for print, digital and web and identity. A wizard in Photoshop and Illustrator and InDesign. HTML coding a plus.
· Organization & planning – Must be able to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines. Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
· Intelligence – Strong problem solving skills. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
· Proactive – Resourceful and shows initiative. Has the desire to continuously improve skills and experience and a drive to push new boundaries. Identifies what needs to be done and does it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
· Efficiency – Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative agency environment. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
· Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
· Attention to detail – Exceptional eye for detail. Ensuring final projects and tasks are flawless by the time the customer sees it.
· High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
· Attention to communication – The ability to ensure information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Strong client services and communication skills.
· Reliable – The entire team knows you will do what you commit to and what was asked of you.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven experience and expertise in graphic design, social media, web, email and online marketing.
Collaborative personality who is a team player.
Innovative and creative thinker to generate maximum exposure for clients beyond traditional means.
Candidate must have graphic design skill utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
For over last fifteen (15) years, Cresset Technologies has been specializing in Strategic Marketing services, focusing on Digital and Social Media. With presence in 3 continents and eight (8) core departments, our goal through digital marketing has always been the same: focus on ROI driven strategie ...Read More