• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Periodically review distributors’ performance and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual sales budget.
• Aiming to attain pre-determined targets in the assigned area.
• Current market analysis; assessing market size and market share.
• Key accounts/Distributors (Central) induction and ensure price, volume deliverables.
• Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability in the assigned area.
Mission: We endeavor to provide our clients with the highest quality products from anywhere in the world, at the best price, and as expeditiously as possible. In order to achieve this mission, we operate from a solid foundation of corporate beliefs. Our employees share the cooperate philosophy that ...Read More