BS / MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
1 - 3 Years of relevant experience (Java)
- Be able to write state-of-the-art applications ranging from complex UIs to challenging middleware and backend
- Be able to perform peer-review and Code Refactoring.
- Ability to analyze detailed design specifications, provide feedback, and perform the work required to develop the desired software.
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and project managers.
- Perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Develop financial software as defined in the Design Specifications.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods, established system development methodologies, and industry best practices.
Required Specific Skills:
- Well-versed with Java Programming Language including Collections, Swing, and JavaFX Frameworks
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring MVC, Struts, Web Services, Hibernate, JQuery, CSS and HTML5
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle database (including DDL, DML, DCL, Procedures, and Triggers)
Required General Skills:
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Analysis & Design including UML.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Basic familiarity with agile process model (SCRUM and Extreme Programming).
- Basic familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD).