The candidate should be very strong in designing Graphics and Web Sites. The candidate should be expert in Adobe Photoshop/Corel Draw. Should have creative and artistic mind and be capable of visualization of creative ideas. Should be able to visualize and produce website design, email creative, logos, branding with the provided contents and product context. Should have good spoken and written English & must have a strong portfolio for designs and aesthetics. Send us your design work you have done in the past.
The Responsibilities will include:
Responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
- Responsible for design maintenance of all Web sites and other electronic publications and applications.
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
- Works with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects.
- Provides design elements, comps, templates, and finished solutions.
- One to two years experience in Web-based graphic design or web interface design, B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience.
- Written communication skills
- User interfaces development
- HTML, XHTML, CSS