DatumSquare IT Services is a leading US based software development firm located in Islamabad & Lahore, Pakistan is in the process of rapid growth and expanding its team and looking for talented and passionate DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
The developer/analyst is responsible for the build-out and support of data warehouse and business intelligence applications using Informatica ETL, Oracle, and BI tools such as Business Objects. Responsibilities for this position include analyzing business requirements, data analysis, designing, developing and unit testing integration solutions to meet data needs.
Has3+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQLServer environments.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 and 2008 )
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Database management, security and RDBMS
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations,
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Collect reporting requirements for transactional and data warehouse reports from various operating units.
- Design data cubes (data model) for data warehouse objects.
- Develop Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria:
- Experience with Informatica ETL
- MCDBA/ MCT certification
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits
- Medical coverage
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- The region's best Challenging work environment
- No Late sittings are required
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
The ideal candidate must possess Excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM then we are looking for you. Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad or Lahore (Datumsquare IT Services is not offering residence facility at the moment).