1. Prepare, review and upgrade the requirements, while obtaining approvals from domain owners, to ensure alignment of systems strategy with the company objectives.
2. Providing day-to-day supervision and leadership for the team (including assigning tasks, incidents for resolution, approving change requests, etc.).
3. Contributes to the establishing annual goals and objectives for the team members.
4. Collaborates with ERP Specialist to complete the annual and interim reviews of team members regarding performance and development plans.
5. Prepare and report the status of tasks and engage in periodic team meetings to control the project schedule and resolve the project issues and team conflicts.
6. Review of all project artifact before submission to other teams and domain users
7. Deploy the system in testing/production environment to make it available for the end users.
8. Prepare a log of identified bug/issue/queries and take necessary corrective actions to resolve the reported bugs/issues/queries.
9. Accountable to create a safe working environment, manage risks, reduce exposure to hazardous liability and ensure implementation of QHSE policy.
10. Comply with all QA/QC standards (DIMS standards) as applicable to the company systems, policies, procedures, and documents in order to deliver the expected quality of work.