- Identify, prioritize and manage SEO opportunities and projects relating to site architecture, URL structure, redirects, content, title tags, internal linking, compliance issues, natural link building and site maps.
- Serve as team expert for search engine optimization opportunities and projects.
- Responsible for analyzing, recommending and implementing improvements to meet online search marketing ROI and growth targets.
- Manage target keyword portfolio and produce detailed campaign performance analysis and presentations as required.
- Stay abreast of updates in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies.