A private sector IT company operating in Pakistan for last 2 decades & serving the telecom & IT needs of the market through their high end innovative solutions is looking for Marketing Manager,the role requires to to develop marketing strategy ,conduct market research,Media compaign,establish direct /indirect sales channels ,hiring /training of sales force for their new projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute all web,SEO/SEM, marketing database,email, database , email ,social media and display advertising compaigns including all ATL & BTL activities.
- Design , build and maintain social media presence .
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experiance.
- Prepare & run complete media/promotion compaign in collaboration with advertising & event management agencies .
- Develop tools for market research & analysis.
- Analyze market feedback and maintain track of our and competion activities(sevices/packages) in a timely fashion to enhance business decision-making
- Participate in hirings and training of Business development officers.
- Establish nationwide franchise network.
- Develop tools & monitor performance of freanchise network.
- Field visits for franchise management and building and exploring oppurtunities for developement of indirect channel partners,
- Collaborate with relevant channels for promotion of our services.
Skills and Expertise :
- Understanding of IT sector's product & services (especially the online solutions)
- Understanding of business basics and impact analysis.
- Excellent command of MS office
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital compaigns that engage,inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and date-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Required Experience :
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant field .