eDev is a ISO 9001 certified company founded in June 1999. eDev is an established requirements engineering and consulting company with its delivery centers in Canada, USA and Pakistan.
inteGREAT, eDev's flagship product, is an award winning technology for requirements definition, simulation, validation, collaboration and test document automation.
We are looking for competent and highly motivated Software Engineers.Candidate would be required to work on Product/Projects development and enhancement within the existing ones.
JOB SUMMARY: To analyze, design & implement business requirements into software solutions.
- Strong Concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .Net framework.
- Good Command on (C# / VB.Net)
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithms design.
- Good database concepts.
- Knowledge of Asp.Net, XML, Xaml, UML and Design Patterns & Software Process Models is preferred.
B.S (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Software Engineering).
- Aptitude to work in a team.
- Provides time and effort estimates for the tasks assigned.
- Performs unit testing of the code written by him/her.
- Installs, configure and test software components and prepare required documentation.
- Supports and troubleshoot production application issues and provide off hours support as needed.
- Ability to work in an offshore team setting and foster excellent working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism, initiative, creativity, tact and confidentiality.
- Ability to solve problems and work on one's own with little supervision.
- Self Learner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server Services and management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team foundation Server.
0-2 Years of working experience in similar capacity.