Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for promotion of hygiene education in the targeted area.
· Data collection of community population observing best H/H practices.
· Monitoring of insuring use of latrines for defection and checking open defection.
· Monitoring and insuring solid waste collection and proper disposal.
· To mobilize and aware the community about health and hygiene sessions.
· Preparing social map of targeted area.
· Carrying out need assessment visits to community.
· Mobilization of community’s adopting safe hygiene practices.
· Providing technical backstopping to IPs in formation of various committees in IDP community.
· Compiling and reporting to Project Manager.
· Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor (s)
EHSAR Foundation was established as a Nongovernmental non profitable and non political organization (NGO) in 2005. It was, registered in 2007 with DSW/NWFP/2804, Under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration and Control) Ordinance 1961 (XLVI of 1961). EHSAR operates in all Districts of P ...Read More