We at Elixir Securities are looking for highly motivated, qualified and street smart individuals to join our professional team.
Elixir Securities, a fully owned subsidiary of the Dawood Group, is one of the largest and most progressive financial institutions in Pakistan. We provide a variety of services including investments and brokerage to national and international clientele.
We invite applications for the following position:
Equity / Money Market / Commodity Trader
Candidate should be a Graduate (Masters preferential) with minimum 1 year experience in a brokerage.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
1. Bring/acquire new clients.
2. Buy & sell securities using a defined trading strategy.
3. Identify potential trading strategies and offer ideas to improve current ones or create new ones.
4. Capitalize on Research output, Market Intelligence to form analysis of market conditions, social & economic data and financial information.
5. Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data, use spreadsheet software.
Evaluate financial risk, make decisions and prepare reports.
6. Maintain a thorough understanding of and be able to explain stock market, money market and/or commodities market terms and trading practices.
7. Review transactions to ensure accuracy of information and that trades conform to regulations of governing agencies.
8. Inform and advise management regarding fluctuations and irregularities.
9. Where opportunities for equity business are low cross sell effectively
10. Have own portfolio of retail clients.
11. Meetings with clients after the market hours.
12. Meet and exceed sales target.