1. BS or MS in Computer Science or closely related field from a recognized and reputable university. (Other qualifications may be substituted at the discretion of the management).
2. Possess high level of creativity, problem solving skills and aptitude to quickly learn and apply software engineering concepts and technologies.
3. Positive attitude and desire to take initiative for professional development to move into the Senior Software Engineer position in the shortest period of time.
4. Willingness to go the extra mile to complete individual tasks and team projects for personal and organization succeed.
5. Ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced, high technology, collaborative team environment
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
7. Overall understanding of the state of the art software technology, software development life-cycle and best practices.
8. Understanding of object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
9. Ability to communicate with users at all levels to understand day today system/user problems/requirements in currently operational systems and develop and deploy efficient solutions under minimum supervision.
1. Excellent command of and proven two to four years of progressive development experience.
2. Knowledge of SQL Server 2000 through 2008 (design, implementation, optimization, and maintenance) -
3. .net Framework version 1.0 to 4.0 C#, ASP.net and VB.net, java Script, jQuery, AJAX - Web Services (ASMX and restful)
4. HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS
5. OO Design Patterns a plus
6. Debugging skills and, the ability to understand and modify complex code.
7. Web application architecture and database design (complex, high performance- high data volume) experience is a definite plus.