1. Bachelors or Masters in Fine Arts + Computer Science or closely related field from a recognized and reputable university. (Othe rqualifications may be substituted at the discretion of the management).
2. Positive attitude and desire to take initiative for professional development.
3. Willingness to go the extra mile to complete individual tasks and team projects for personal and organizational success.
4. Ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced, high technology, collaborative team environment
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
6. Ability to communicate with users and clients at all levels.
7. High level of creativity, problem solving skills, artistic ability and aptitude for web design work.
8. Excellent command of and proven two to five years of progressive design/development experience in Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver,Illustrator, CSS, HTML/XHTML, jQuery.
9. Superior applied knowledge of modern web application architecture, web-design trends and techniques
10. Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
12. Ability to translate client's informational content into functional website designs.
13. Ability to map or create outlines of website's structural content.
14. Ability to create or edit images, graphics, video content for website use.