This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Posted Sep 09, 2016 684 views
This position will lead to Business Unit Manager
- Prepare and plan Shipments and perform Inventory management.Manage multiple SKU.
- Plan and Forecast Sales, Inventory, Purchase requirement and Storage Limit.
- Communicate with Suppliers/vendors, shippers, and work closely with other team members as well.
- Command and Supervise Quality of product and services, Shipping, Procurement and entire SOP.
- Customer Services and Negotiation for return orders.
- Plan product shoots and editing when new products launched or required.
- Submit Reports and Response to Manager as required.
- Manage & prepare product listing on multiple e-commerce stores & Websites.
First Shift (Day)
Degree OR Diploma in supply chain preferred but not required
Oct 09, 2016
Sep 09, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Information Technology · 11-50 employees - Karachi
Esire is an IT services company. We are determined to provide complete information technology solutions for companies and to our customers. We are soon launching.