The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Team Lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met. The CSR has primary responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are met.
As the Customer Service Representative Lead, you serve as the primary internal representative of our organization, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our printing services and capabilities, and you serve an external key educator to our community and customers. The CSR Lead is also responsible for building Customer Service Representative team, communicating customer requirements to the production team, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
You are a member of the Sales and Marketing Team, and together you are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and sales goals of the company.
The sales and strategic marketing activities of your team will be designed to achieve these revenue goals. These in turn are essential in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth to our staff.
- You and your team are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Administrative:
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager/Owner, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Comply with all Urban Souk work rules and regulations.
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Support the efforts of the Outside Sales Representative(s) by conducting on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promotes the image of our company as a leader in the graphics industry.
- Support Customer Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving.
- Involve appropriate team members as needed.
- Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies for sales team, and facilitate joint marketing calls where applicable.
- Business Graduate.
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Good math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems. .
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Fast-paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.