Essentia Technologies is looking for an experienced, smart and young individual for our customer based in UK
The individual will require to be proactive, accountable and responsible for their own workload, handling confidential data and information professionally. This is a fast paced environment, so ideally someone who is used to dealing with pressure. Someone who can remain calm when there are a lot of demands on their time.
This role requires someone who can work 12:00 PM- 8:30 PM.
- Directly reporting to the CEO
- Extensive and complex diary management, using initiative to anticipate and resolve any conflicts
- Book complex national and international travel arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure- this role requires a lot of travel booking.
- Action emails and manage inbox as required by the CEO.
- Attend internal meetings, take minutes and ensure actions are followed up accordingly
- Organize and assist at a range of external and internal events as appropriate to the role
- Work to deadlines and priorities work requests
- Assist with client liaison on behalf of your CEO as required
- Always consider ways to reduce department costs, e.g. through effective planning of travel arrangements
- Experience of working in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Minute taking/shorthand advantageous
- Preferably MBA or equivalent.
- Highly developed communication skills and interpersonal savvy
- Ability to effectively manage thru influence
- Ability to effectively develop and implement communications strategies and plans.
- Superior writing and verbal communications skills, including developing and editing written materials and giving presentations, 1-1, in a group and for the network and media
- Organizational and political agility
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity
- Ability to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity
- Strong emotional intelligence, self-motivated
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent staff leadership, program supervision and management skills
- Assignments involve work of a complex and confidential nature, necessitating exposure to highly sensitive information, and requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, good judgment, team player, flexible, and creative
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and presentation graphics. Additional applications software such as for project management, scheduling, budgetary control, etc.
Essentia helps its esteem clients by number of solutions which are customized by client’s needs and requirements. We have string of projects for successfully designed and developed software as well as customized application development. For software development, look no further than the Essentia Ser ...Read More