- Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, etc.
- Experience with graphics and optimizations in real time 2D/3D environments.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Direct experience with game physics and particle systems
- Excellent concepts of Object Oriented Programming(OOP).
- Excellent problem solving Scripts skills.
- Experience with Unity 2D/3D Development.
- Experience with Animation programming.
- Experience with 2D/3D Graphics programming.
- Experience with Physics programming.
- Experience with AI programming.
- Experience with Game-play programming.
Required Skills :
-Knowledge in building multi-threaded, real-time systems.
- Ability to write code, balancing performance and maintainability.
- Excellent analytic and mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
Key Responsibilities :
- Writes Clear, Maintainable, Portable Code.
- Enjoys jumping into lots of different systems, tackling random tasks.
- Accurately Deadline Estimation & Delivers high quality work within the schedules.
- Must Have good Knowledge of Unity
- Native iOS, Android and Windows is a PLUS.
Salary will be Based on Experience and Work Quality.
It is a Software House and deals-in Web and Mobile apps.