- Excellent English language skills; both written and verbal.
- Translating the organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy and providing leadership for HR management related learning and development.
- Writing Job Descriptions of all opened positions and posting jobs on different online job portals e.g. Rozee, LinkedIn, PlacingJobs, Facebook etc.
- Scheduling candidates for interviews / tests.
- Honest, open and transparent characteristic.
- Creating professional networking through online groups / blogs / portals etc.
- Enthusiastic and having a very proactive approach towards work.
- Widely shares their personal vision for the organization, engages and motivates others.
- Future oriented, thinks strategically.
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information.
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, welfare employee services and counseling.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of human resource management.
- Preparation of periodic HR reports & effort reports along with preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues and other candidates in the similar business profession.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength.
- Approachable, good listener and easy to talk to.
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Maintaining and managing resume database as per hiring status for the candidates.
- Should have good professional networking/links especially in Technology/IT/Software Development Industry.
- Good internet research skills
- Proficient in internet and MS Office tools for the relevant work.