Excel Labs is an ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory in performing over 10 million analyses annually. The lab is equipped with state of the art Management Information System (MIS) and instrumentation from USA and Japan.
At Excel Labs we follow Agile Software Development Methodology and Scrum team environment to develop and maintain our MIS which is an n-tier application residing on cloud and internal servers that revolves around all of the lab’s workflows. As a Software Engineer, you will be actively working on .NET technologies including web development, desktop based applications, back-end services/machine interfaces, workflow systems, and upcoming projects. You will be participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) as appropriate and may get a chance to serve in a lead capacity on high priority enhancements, training new hires, and devoting additional time to analyze system performance.
● Good team player
● Able to work smarter
● Focused on quality
● Having positive attitude
● Open to learn new technologies and flexible to work on project needs
● Develops and maintains software applications of various types
● Reads, understands, and fleshes out requirements to be implemented.
● Implements completed designs from specifications.
● Completes system maintenance.
● Troubleshooting system problems and bug fixing.
● Completes other assignments and tasks as required.
● Deploys updates to the staging and production servers at the end of sprint.
It would be even better if:
● You possess strong problem analysis and decision-making ability
● You possess demonstrated aptitude for learning new frameworks
● You are able to effectively communicate technical concepts to other (non) technical members of the team
● You have prior experience of Agile/Scrum
● You have practical experience of working with version control systems i.e. MS Team Foundation Server
MS Visual Studio 2012, Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server 2012, TFS
Software Engineering, Design Patterns, Cross-browser Compatibility, Object-oriented Software, Agile Programming, Release management.
Excel Labs is an ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory in performing over 10 million analyses annually.The lab is equipped with state of the art Management Information System (MIS) and instrumentation from USA and Japan. With a workforce of more than 200 employees, Excel Labs has a team of Pathologists ...Read More