EzySolutions is a privately owned offshore software outsourcing company from Australia offering web and software development services to clients in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia since 2002.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Web/Graphic Designer with 2+ years' experience to work on a variety of identity, web and print projects, from concept through to production. This position will start initially as a 3 month probationary contract with a view to full time and permanent employment.
We see the successful applicant moving into a more senior role in time, with added responsibility and creative direction. You will work with our Development Team, but it is also important that you can work independently without supervision. The projects you will be working on range from basic artwork production to full creative concept work.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
To meet the criteria for this position you must:
- Work from concept through to final production on web, identity and print projects as part of the team
- Produce design concepts that strike a balance between creativity and solving business objectives
- Manage, develop and deliver ongoing work for (a) new client projects; and (b) current client projects based on existing style guides
- Design pixel-perfect psd website mockups and build standards-compliant websites in a range of environments (various CMS and non-CMS)
- Produce print-ready artwork for brochures, stationery, company profiles, signage etc from new design concepts as well as existing templates
- Liaise with external suppliers (e.g. printers, web developers etc)
- Possess an outstanding portfolio demonstrating exceptional design talent
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (for both print and web)
- Have strong branding and identity design capability, with an ability to see the �big picture� of how each channel and each project fits into an overall consistent identity
- Have excellent written communication and copy writing skills, along with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work quickly and accurately on multiple jobs and with multiple clients
- Have a working knowledge of SEO and E-commerce platforms, plus experience/knowledge in mobile app design and production (preferred, not essential)
- Have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and interest in the latest web technologies and trends
- Have the ability to design high quality work for print and take from concept to final press-ready artwork with your thorough understanding of digital and offset print production
- Have a tertiary qualification in graphic/web design, visual communications or equivalent.