The Human Resource Officer is responsible for various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development need analysis.
Fresh candidate can also apply
(Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position including the typical problems encountered in carrying out the responsibilities.)
- Updating staff database and ensure its accuracy.
- Provide assistance to HRO with writing job descriptions.
- Maintain staff personal files and ensure all required documents and credentials are placed in the files.
- Provide staff orientations.
- Formulate new employees contract letters.
- Provide assistance in formulating current employees re-contract/ increment letters.
- Maintain current staff list.
- Maintain all HR related files in soft/hard copies.
- Maintain local employees leave/attendance record.
- Work in close coordination with the HRO in all HR related matters.
- Fulfill any responsibility assigned by the higher authority.
- Off & On Field visits for interviews, Staff Grievance & other HR related issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The knowledge, skills and attitudes required for satisfactory job performance)
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Human resources management
- Job descriptions
- An understanding of relevant legislation,policies and procedures.
- An understanding of the local cultural and political environment.
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the local and basic labor laws.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Effective written communications.
- Development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.