· Build and execute social media plans through competitive research, platform determination and benchmarking and audience identification.
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages users to take action.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, designers etc) to manage reputation, identify prospects and coordinate actions.
· Managing & budgeting for social media advertising
· Making reports for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
· Maintaining social media targets for organic and paid reach
Food Truck Company