An exciting software development company specializing in data analysis, data visualization and data mining, is looking for talented individuals to join a team of creative professionals. The parent UK based company is one of the most respected companies in large scale data analysis.Candidate must have following qualifications.
- BS, MS degree in computer sciences from reputable universities.
- Up to 2years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Should be able to work closely with development, support and implementation teams
- Should have the experience for automated, stress and load testing of n-tier applications.
Genie offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work on the most progressive technologies in a vibrant working environment. Our supportive, open-minded working environment is based on respect for each person's unique contributions. Since Genie is developing its own products, individual creativity is actively encouraged and rewarded. Through internal innovation opportunities, competitive salaries, benefits, and a chance to work with customers around the world, you will have the opportunity to create a career that you can be proud of. Moreover, you will get generous opportunities to work on a variety of latest technology platforms and perform in diverse business scenarios.
- Performance based salary increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
Reasons to work with Genie
- Genie follows a strict Equal Employment Opportunity program
- Entertaining and enthusiastic work environment thriving on teamwork
- Rigorous learning opportunities
- Growth oriented careers across various business and technology platform International exposure with US & UK based project
- Exposure to business excellence and evolving technologies
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and technology
- Performance-based benefits and rewards
- Strong conceptual knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies.
- Design, develop and execute manual and automate test cases for functional requirements of web and desktop applications.
- Participate in all phases of the test cycle, including Integration/ System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc.
- Detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal direction.
- Able to explain complex technical information.
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record for shipping quality software products
- Driven, self-motivated individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
- Familiarity with QA related tools such as QTP, load runner etc would be a plus.