The successful individual will have a strong background in Microsoft .NET and minimum 3 years of web based application experience. The following general skills would be advantageous:
- BS / MS degree in computer sciences from reputable university.
- Rock solid object-oriented concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Able to solve complex problems and reach a workable solution.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Competency in developing modules independently.
- Driven,self-motivated individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
- Highly workaholic.
Genie offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work on the most progressive technologies in a vibrant working environment. Our supportive, open-minded working environment is based on respect for each person's unique contributions. Since Genie is developing its own products, individual creativity is actively encouraged and rewarded. Through internal innovation opportunities, competitive salaries, benefits, and a chance to work with customers around the world, you'll have the opportunity to create a career that you can be proud of. Moreover, you will get generous opportunities to work on a variety of latest technology platforms and perform in diverse business scenarios.
- Performance based salary increment
- Performance based Yearly Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
Reasons to work with Genie
- Genie follows a strict Equal Employment Opportunity program.
- Entertaining and enthusiastic work environment thriving on teamwork
- Rigorous learning opportunities
- Growth oriented careers across various business and technology platform
- International exposure with US & UK based projects
- Exposure to business excellence and evolving technologies
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and technology
- Performance-based benefits and rewards
- Must have hands-on experience of Microsoft .NET environment using C#
- Strong Database concepts using Oracle 11g R2 and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse modeling techniques and OLAP/multi dimensional databases would be plus.