· Manage & ensure databases, software, hardware and data networks meet functional objectives of the business.
· Manages, plans and implements verifies and troubleshoots local and wide-area enterprise networks operations.
· Identify opportunities for improving the network infrastructure.
· Review, coordinate and approve network changes to ensure flaw-less implementation across the enterprise.
· Keep immediate supervisor well-informed of activities and recommending corrective actions.
· Manages and maintains Microsoft Windows applications and systems including but not limited to Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft ISA Server.
· Implement all policies on server like local user policy and group security policy.
· Manage the acquisition, installation and maintenance of the organization's local area network hardware/software.
· Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
· Implements, administrates and maintains databases.
· Coordinate with external service providers for better services regarding wide area network, internet as well as hardware repair related issues.
· Manages technology inventory to include procurement and disposal.
· Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with other organizations, ensuring the organization is well received and presented professionally and positively.
· Complete systems administration locally or remotely.
· Ensure smooth working of network architecture, data centers.
· Ensures timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defect.
· Recommends improvement in terms of business processes and changes required for enhancing the capability of existing enterprise wide business solutions.
· Managing & Monitor offsite backups on regular basis.
· Monitor Users Activities and provide them smooth working way.
· Develop customized oracle 6i, 10g, 11g forms and reports.
· Solve daily basis user’s problems.
· Network router’s configuration, network IP Configuration.
· Availability of fine-tuned and minimum downtime database.
· Upgrading database performance & managing database backup strategy.
· Managing database production server, RMAN server and oracle application server.
Area of Expertise:
Oracle Development Tools Exposure:
Ghazi Education Trust is being run by Ghazi Fabrics International Limited. GFI was set up as a vertically composite unit as the first of its kind and scale in Pakistan. Over the years, we have established our PANTHER brand as a top quality yarn in the Far East and European markets. We produce A-gr ...Read More