1. Control all cash transactions in cash office of three units.
2. Checking and verification of cash book and trial balance.
3. To check and sign the monthly quantitative(Production) account and physical stock taking.
4. To check all the inventory and supply registers.
5. To verify all the records maintained for the purpose of sales tax.
6. To check and verify daily cotton issue and stock report.
7. To check and verify daily shift attendance, full and final vouchers, annual leaves and gratuity calculations.
8. To verify schedule of contribution with respect to S.S.I, EOBI, Education Cess and their payments.
9. Randomly check receipt, issue and stock of the store.
10. Knowledge of labor laws
11. Review and check budget statement of Spinning-I, Spinning-II & Weaving Mills.
Ghazi Education Trust is being run by Ghazi Fabrics International Limited. GFI was set up as a vertically composite unit as the first of its kind and scale in Pakistan. Over the years, we have established our PANTHER brand as a top quality yarn in the Far East and European markets. We produce A-gr ...Read More