We are a IT firm providing third-party IT services worldwide. Our services include Break-Fixes, Roll-Outs, Data Center Support, Cisco Support, Network & Desktop Support, End User Computing, IT Stock Storages.
You will be part of our back end support office based in Phase 4, Civic Center, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
1 year contract initially with the possibility of extension.
We require an Operations Coordinator for our company.
· Coordinating with our international clients in impeccable written and spoken English
· Global Resource handling
· Liaison with Global Resources, Clients and Financial Management to ensure smooth running of the project
· Project Work-plan coordination and control. This involves setting up plans, tracking actual progress, and reporting variances.
· Coordinating project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
· Production of status reports for weekly management meetings and executive management meetings to facilitate fact-based decision making.
· Provision of standard data analysis and metrics e.g. earned value and productivity analysis.
· Day-to-day management of various project control processes, including deliverable configuration management, issue and risk management, scope/change control, resource management and quality management
· 100% ownership of projects.
· Project review and reporting.
· Keep the status updated on daily basis.
We are a global IT firm providing third-party IT services in over 130 countries. Our objective is to cover all 205 territories around the world within this year, with a presence in all world capitals. By the end of next year, we aim to cover all major cities around the globe. Our services include ...Read More