Global Engineering Services is a pioneer in PCB, CAM, ASIC and SD Design in Pakistan. Working since 2000, we are an offshore office for Whizz Systems, Silicon Valley, USA. Global Engineering Services is the most experienced service provider in Design to Proto domain. With inhouse design, simulation, layout, materials and manufacturing, we offer you a dynamic and challenging environment for your learning and development with the opportunity to utilize your full potential.
1. Create schematic and PCB library symbols using design tools.
2. Design land pattern geometries / footprints for layout.
3. Design schematic symbols from part specs.
4. Design and check Allegro physical symbols from a part spec and design checklist.
5. Update CAD symbols into library database.
6. Create/Maintain Logic and Footprint symbol libraries for both in house and external customers.
7. Enter necessary part parametric data into CIS.
8. Write and release Engineering Change Orders.
9. Maintain pad stack Libraries.
10. Ensure integrity in the respective database.
11. Create new and modify existing CAD Drawings as required.
12. Perform other relevant job duties as assigned.