Lodam is a supplier of electronics for the HVAC&R business. The software part of the company provides customer support products where build in product knowledge makes the advanced products easy to use for our customers. The team in Pakistan develops IoT solutions for Lodam products in corporation with the development teams in Denmark.
Embedded Linux developer tasks
IoT gateway application: For the different IoT projects we are running, an embedded Linux gateway is used to establish connection between Lodam devices and the cloud servers. These gateways are running linux and support communication protocols, dynamic device configuration, firmware update, local caching and a local web service for configuration. Developing and maintaining these gateways are an important part of the job.
Linux platform: We want to use Linux in other products in Lodam and want the Linux platform used for the IoT gateway to be reused in these projects. You will be an important part of this effort of developing a Linux / Yocto based platform that can be reused across projects and products in terms of hardware and software support.
- Electronics or software engineer with embedded Linux experience
- C / C++ at high level
- Version control systems at high level
- Preferred: Embedded linux (Yocto platform) experience
- Preferred: C# at low to medium level
- Preferred: Protocol development and integration
- Preferred: Build server (Jenkins) experience
Personal / corporation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team worker at high level
- English verbal and written at high level
- Preferred: Experience in working with Scandinavian partners
-Preferred experience in agile development with scrum
Global Share is an SMC Ltd company with its Head office in Europe. It provides IT related solutions and services to its clients which comprise of enterprise level products and applications. It has specialized products which are being used by very reputable European government organizations and is ...Read More