GoldfishLabs is the most exciting new software product company to startup in Lahore. Be a part of GlowfishLab’s kickass team and build awesome products poised to disrupt the regional markets with the perfect blend of technology and business acumen.
As a Product Manager you will have the opportunity to have a deep and lasting impact on our long term success. You’ll work with designers, engineers, deployment experts and customer success managers and collaborate across teams to drive product success.
- Own, strategize and manage the product backlog by creating, managing and prioritizing user stories. Deliver high quality requirement specs, wireframes or mockups.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and customer representatives to identify and fix product painpoints.
- Become a product guru and a subject matter expert with deep understanding of the competitor landscape and wider technology trends.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to create an efficient feedback loop during the project implementation phase.
- Work closely with the QA team to drive product quality goals, especially non function requirements.
- Drive the release management process, project tracking and change management processes.
- At GlowfishLabs we believe in product quality being a shared responsibility. We expect all team members to take ownership and contribute towards activities that improve product quality such as peer reviews, products walk through and testing.
Desired Skills and experience
- Be comfortable with handling abstract problems and iterative solution refinement process.
- Be excited about exposure to situations and problems from a wide range of domains; such as product strategy, technical decisions and business requirements.
- Passionate about product design and delivery while ensuring intuitive user experiences.
- Experience with at least one software lifecycle management and project tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, VisualStudioOnline or Trello.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or IT related.
- Have 2+ years of Product management/Business Analyst or similar experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Be extremely comfortable with numbers and be data driven
GlowfishLabs offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.