GoldfishLabs is the most exciting new software product company to startup in Lahore. Be a part of GlowfishLab’s kickass team and build awesome products poised to disrupt the regional
markets with the perfect blend of technology and business acumen.
About the role
If you are passionate about web and mobile UI/UX design, we would like to talk to you! We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to help us optimize and improve UI/UX across our existing product offerings and design new ones for our future web and mobile applications.
- Above all, you will be the customer’s advocate! Your mission will be to drive product success by ensuring customer delight via awesome product usability.
- Work closely with senior engineers and product managers during the product design phase providing insight and perspective on the latest UI/UX patterns and practices.
- Understand product requirements and help visualize them by creating mockups and wireframes.
- You will be responsible for delivery of graphics and aesthetic aspects of our products (PSDs, HTML/CSS, etc.)
- At GlowfishLabs we believe in product quality being a shared responsibility. We expect all team members to take ownership and participate in activities that improve product quality (such as peer reviews, products walk through and testing).
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have an excellent eye for design. You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
- Skillful and professional designer who is well versed in the cutting edge trends in web, mobile and desktop UI trends. We need someone who can design great (end to end) experiences.
- Be well versed in relevant tools used to create graphics, media, wireframes, storyboards etc. e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XAML and other desktop/mobile web UI frameworks will be a huge plus.
- We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Graphics Design or another IT related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GlowfishLabs offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.