GoldfishLabs is the most exciting new software product company to startup in Lahore. Be a part of GlowfishLab’s kickass team and build awesome products poised to disrupt the regional markets with the perfect blend of technology and business acumen.
About the role
GlowFishLabs is seeking a full stack web developer with a focus on frontend and user experience development across both desktop and mobile platforms. If this is you, you'll join us in our effort to create extraordinary web and mobile products for our customers.
- Responsible for the design and development of web applications designed and hosted on the cloud.
- Ability to wear many hats, solving problems across the application stack.
- Seek opportunities in our daytoday engineering workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
- Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to mentor help junior engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ development experience writing, testing, refactoring and reviewing both frontend and backend code.
- Comfortable working with relational and nonSQL Databases like SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Comfortable with version control systems such as GitHub or MSTS.
- Experience working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira or MS Team Services.
- Experience in building, maintaining, and supporting cloud environments Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Mobile (web and native) application development experience (iOS, Android, or Windows Phone)
- We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another IT related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GlowfishLabs offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.