People interested in pursuing an SQA career working on large, commercial-grade software products should consider this opportunity. We're looking for people with great personal and technical skills. The job requirements are listed below:
1. Managing SQA team
2. Developing and executing test plans and test cases.
3. Contributing to a cutting edge software tool set, report defects and communicates issues to ensure their resolution accordingly. Participating in all phases, review the meetings with development and business team, need to conduct demos and trainings of in-house software clients.
4. Analyze functional specifications and product documentation to design high quality QA Plans.
5. Perform hands on testing on large, sophisticated software applications
6. Prepare thorough bug reports and perform bug verification
7. Work with developers to replicate bugs
8. Work with clients to prepare UATs
9. Handle multiple projects in parallel
1. Experience of managing SQA team is a must.
2. Hands on experience on Databases like SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
3. Knowledge of JAVA is a plus.
4. Awareness with bug tracking systems, test design, test plans, test cases and execution.
5. Experience with executing manual and automated test suites.
6. Familiar with software automation tools like selenium, mercury load runner, Jmeter etc.
7. Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies.
8. Superb analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Must be able to execute projects independently.
10. Excellent oral and written English is a strong requirement.
11. Must have Can Do attitude and handle the pressure at work.
Wonderful growth opportunity coupled with conducive working environment and market based competitive package will be given to the selected candidate.
Good Core Software is an IT consulting company engaged in the design and development of a variety of sophisticated software solutions for its clients in the U.S., Europe, and Far East Asia.
The company offers generous compensation packages, subsidized transport, paid leaves, and a congenial work environment.
This is a full-time career opportunity with long-term growth prospects. If you believe you are good for the job, we welcome you to e-mail your CV along with a brief cover letter. Short listed candidates would be asked to appear for an interview at our office in Karachi.