This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted Apr 16, 2012 5 views
GrayMath Required highly motivated QA persons having sound concepts of Testing Methodologies & Bug Life Cycle
Who can: -Write comprehensive test plans, detailed test cases
-Execute test scenarios according to test plans and test cases in an efficient and precise manner
-Report bug defects and validation result of bug fixes in an accurate manner using bug tracking test system
-Track the testing progress and provide accurate and timely status reports.
-Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
-Ability to devise appropriate test strategy and performing test planning
- Execute test cases and report bugs
- Perform regression and stress testing
- Ability to document, analyze and communicate test results
- Candidate should have good knowledge of scenario analysis (positive and negative test scenarios for test cases), bug categorization on severity basis.
- Identify bug sources and introduce steps to reproduce and report bugs in bug management tools.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
May 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012
Show fewer details
Read full job description
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha! Try Rozee Premium
Information Technology · 11-50 employees - Lahore
GrayMath Technology Co is a global consulting and IT services company specializing in the following practice areas:
- Bespoke application development
- Enterprise application development
- Business process management
- Software product engineering
GrayMath Technology Consulting Company provides expe ... Read More