This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Team Lead - Mobile App
Posted Aug 23, 2016 780 views
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with creative's, developers, user experience leads, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical clients and RED employees
- Strong OOP and data structure concepts.
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- must have worked the architecture of complex .net projects
- In depth knowledge object oriented, Architecture and design patterns knowledge
- In depth knowledge of various new tools and technologies
- Should have good technical writing skills
- should have good knowledge refactoring, and optimization
- Should be able to propose good solutions for day to day problems/enhancement
- Proactive communication with US office, development team and clients
- 10+ years of Experience in Dot Net (atleast 3 years specifically in Mobile App (iOS & Android)) and Should be a good learner and able to work in challenging environment
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Architecture patterns and design patterns
- Good Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
- Good technical writing and UML skills
- Should be able to propose good solutions and communicate the solutions to team.
- In-depth knowledge of .Net (asp.net and c#)
- In-depth knowledge of Ms SQL Server (scripts/procedures)
- Good R & D skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should have good knowledge of agile processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of ERP systems and accounting is a plus.
First Shift (Day)
7 Years - 12 Years
Sep 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Information Technology · 11-50 employees - Islamabad
HiQuSystems (Pvt.) Ltd. is an offshore office of Nexelus USA.
We develop world-class business software products for the services industry.