You will be part of our office based in Rawalpindi.
• Developing and designing HR policies and procedure.
• Implementation of SOP’s an policies pertaining to;
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Performance Management System
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Overall redesigning of HR policy manual and Employee handbook.
• Employee Engagement policies and procedures.
• HRD policies, procedures and implementation.
• Overall training of the HR department for efficient working and smooth running.
Any other task within above mentioned areas as per management’s discretion