- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, including configuration, system administration, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Passion for working with people and for helping customers succeed.
Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and ensure their completion.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in shifts and on holidays.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diskless workstations administration and support.
- Following certifications will be plus point for this position.
, Windows Administration, Active Directory
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills
- Windows Administration.
- Linux Administration.
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring Tools.