One of our prestigious clients offer an Accounts Officer at their plant located Sahiwal.
· Responsibility 1 - Accounts Receivable Function (Primary Function)
· Daily/periodic Invoicing – process invoices for relevant departments upon receipt of relevant invoice request
· Receipt of customer payments – process cheque payments and direct deposits
· Daily banking – cheques and cash
· Processing monthly journals – interest received, accruals etc
· Communicate with staff/customers regarding invoicing and payment of invoices
Responsibility 2 – Accounts Payable Function (Secondary to Accounts Receivable Function)
· Processing of creditors invoices
· Raising of payments ensuring proper authorizations – via cheque and electronic funds transfer
· Manage and reconcile office petty cash
· Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts
Responsibility 3 – Administrative Functions
· Photocopying/Printing and collating paperwork
· Filing paperwork
· Management of filing system Secondary Responsibilities
Responsibility 4 – Payroll Function
· Assist the Financial Controller where required with the weekly processing of payroll transactions
Responsibility 5 - Compliance Activities
· Assist Financial Controller/CEO where required with compliance regime with regards to GST, Tax Withholding, Fringe Benefits Tax, SECP etc.
Responsibility 6 – Other tasks where required
· Other tasks where instructed by the Financial Controller/CEO
· Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
· Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
· Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
· Experience: 2 – 3 years working on QuickBooks to a corporate firm
· Able to work long hours to meet deadlines
· Able to work in stress environment
· Financial Controller: Report directly to Financial Controller and undertake tasks at direction of as well as independently
· Chief Executive Officer: When Financial Controller unavailable report directly to CEO
· All Departments: Give advice and provide assistance to all other staff where/when required
· Association Stakeholders: Regularly interact with the association’s wider network of stakeholders
As a part of IBRAHEEM Soft Mart (ISM), the Information Technology Division has the human resources of utmost skills and versatility. The team consists of experienced system analysts, designers, software developers, cost and financial accountants, business administrators and data officers. We have ...Read More