NOTE: NIGHT SHIFT
iENGINEERING Pakistan, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 and CMMI Level II certified company, requires a number of professionals in our night shift with hardcore Software Development and QA Testing skills. If you have solid background as a Developer / QA Engineer in Software Development & Testing, with a minimum of 2-5 years experience and looking for exciting place to work and grow along with market competitive salary, medical cover and many more, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
Selected candidate will be responsible to:
- Implement efficient and maintainable software applications in an innovative and deadline driven environment.
- Design, develop, test and deploy efficient web based solutions using Microsoft C#.NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Assist and coordinate with project managers to perform project analysis, determining functional and technical business requirements, application development.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Expertise in creating standards based web application using ASP.Net3.5 & preferably with ASP.Net 4.0/ MVC2 and IIS7
- Strong practical knowledge of ASP.Net AJAX.
- Exceptional skills with Database systems
- Experience of using Design Patterns
- Demonstrable expertise in application configuration
- Strong concept of n-tier applications or layered architecture
- Strong QA Skills on planning, bug isolation, bug report writing, and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, especially Quality Assurance with sound knowledge of CMMI Model and ISO standard.
- Design, develop, and execute test plan and test cases to cover functional, performance, system, and regression testing.
- Report, track and analyze test results and work with project team to investigate or clarify issues.
The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required performing the work. Other duties/functions may be added to the job, as business needs dictate. We are offering competitive salary packages along with other benefits according to the skill-set and experience of the candidate.