Imanami Pakistan is looking for a creative Graphic Designer and ASP.net web developer to join its off-shore development team in Lahore, Pakistan. This role requires taking responsibility of all designing requirements with primary focus on designing and prototyping user interfaces for company products. The candidate will be communicating frequently with the senior management personnel in our California head office and therefore requires good communication skills in English and the ability to express self ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will be a person:
· With a degree in fine arts, visual communications, web development or related fields.
· Having 5+ years of experience in designing for both electronic and print Medias.
· Demonstrated understanding of fundamental design principles
· Experience in creating user-friendly designs for complex business requirements
· Be able to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard concepts
· Good visual design skills (web color theory, typography, layout) with excellent attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate with all project team members and project stakeholders to ensure the development of consistent, effective, user-friendly systems
Knowledge of following will be a plus
· Ability to design/develop for dynamic content (requiring a solid understanding and deep knowledge of current web technology opportunities and limitations)
· Hands on experience of working in Microsoft ASP.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
· Knowledge of UI design methodology and processes (user centered and iterative design)
· Awareness of user-centered design principles
· Must know how to turn user research and usability feedback into easy to use solutions