Indus Resource Center (IRC) is a member organization of the Free and Fair Election Network (FAFEN). With the support of The Asia Foundation, FAFEN is implementing a nationwide program entitled, Supporting Transparency, Accountability and Electoral Processes in Pakistani program to strengthen all forms of democratic accountability in the country. Under the program, one of the primary objectives is to encourage active citizenry to hold elected representatives accountable and answerable to their constituents.
IRC is hiring a FAFEN Project Manager for overall supervision of STAEP activities and will represent FAFEEN and IRC. This position is based at IRC Hyderabad.
Reporting Line: Project Manager will report to FAFEEN and IRC Program Manager - Governance
Basic requirements for the position:
1. Project Design, Coordination and Implementation:
- Act as a focal person for all FAFEN district level activities
- Coordinate the implementation of all governance activities and initiatives to ensure timely and effective results
- Develop and implement the research agenda and facilitate research for advocacy
- Provide technical support in advocacy and research
- Collaborates with FAFEEN team members, district offices, Communications
- To ensure all activity reports are submitted to FAFEN Secretariat on time.
2. Management and Supervision:
- Supervise all project staff and provide leadership to the staff in achieving the program outcome in the designated constituencies
- To provide administrative and technical supervision to the team.
3. Financial Management:
- Effective implementation of work plan as per the available budget.
4. Partnership and Networking:
- Develop working linkages with elected representatives at national, provincial and local levels in designated constituencies
- Building relationship with the media for wider outreach
- Developing strategic partnerships and strengthening linkages with relevant stakeholders and partners.
5. Capacity Building:
- Facilitate staff training on governance themes to develop their capacity.
6. Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Conduct regular visits to field to monitor program activities;
- Assist Program manager Governance regarding narrative and financial reports are submission to the donor in a timely and professional manner.